Monday, September 28, 2015


I am so honored to have been awarded both 
Signature Status and The Award of Merit
by The Pennsylvania Watercolor Society
at the opening reception of the 
2015 International Exhibit.


2015 Juried Show
The Pennsylvania Watercolor Society’s
36th Annual International Juried Exhibition 
   
 Carlisle Arts Learning Center,
38 W. Pomfret St, Carlisle, PA 17013
 
September 25 – November 13, 2015 


"Summer Harvest",  Watercolor, 18" x 24"
Recipient of
THE AWARD OF MERIT 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the award and the Carmella Tuliszewski PWS statis! Way to go! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandy. I've had a few spins and turns in my career since we left Moore but this
      watercolor thing is a keeper.

      Delete
  2. This is a VERY big deal - a prestigious award AND signature status!! Heartfelt congratulations to you, Carmella!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris you are so nice to say so. It is a big deal to me who is always glad to just get into these shows!
      My first major award. I really am thrilled!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...