Sunday, March 10, 2013


"Concerto",  Watercolor,  14" x 18"
©Carmella Tuliszewski 2013

I am finding it a happy challenge to work with figures and architecture again after so many years.  It's so interestting to me to see them here and wonder what the rest of their day was like and that they will never know they spent some time on my drafting table.  My main goal here was to capture the connection between the two musicians and I am satisfied.  If you would like to see the progressions for this piece, please visit the previous post, "Just Jammin".

Next, onto Florence.  Still working out the idea in my head but it will include the Dumo, a couple of horses and a little flirtation between characters on my stage.  
As always, thank you for taking a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...