Monday, October 29, 2012

Tuscan Suns

So I thought that while I'm just hanging around waiting for the eye of an historic hurriacane to pass over my house I would squeeze some last minutes of what power we have left to share.


"Tuscan Suns", Watercolor, 12" x 18"
©Carmella Tuliszewski

"Tuscan Suns" will be the last of my flower feast series.  With this piece I am finally getting to my references from our Italy trip.  While having a walk around the little town of Lucca we came upon a large flower mart in the center of town.  These daisy like flowers, among many others, were carpeting the ground everywhere.  The view I had of shooting straight down exploded into a beautiful array of circular goodness.  After I post this I'll keep working it until the much expected lose of power event befalls us.  I will, hopfully, be back soon with a completed painting.

Good luck east coasters.  We are in for a bumpy ride!












2 comments:

  1. The perfect little blast of flower sunshine on this dreary day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It really was a nice distraction from all the weather. I'm amazed we still have power.
    But it's not over yet!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...