Thursday, July 18, 2013

Orchid Weather

These are certainly the dog days of summer here in the eastern U.S.
In the Philadelphia area we are at a feel like temp of 105.  Lucky me, I am in my AC studio working and listening to Blog Talk Radio (Hi Leslie! Love the show)

My next gem is the Peridot for all you August Birthdays.
The Peridot is a bright lime green through olive green stone.  And after some research I think I found the perfect floral counterpart for this birthstone.

The Cymbidium Orchid fits the bill with beautiful greens.  I am about half way through this one.


Besides painting I am keeping busy constructing a new website to act as my "store" in the future.
I just build a page on Fine Art America where you can go to purchase a painting of mine, framed, canvas wrapped or just a notecard.  If you are so inclined please click the FAA icon at the top right of my blog and take a look.

Well, back to work thanking my lucky stars I do not have to be outside today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...